WELCOME TO RON CLARK ELECTRICAL & SONS
Our family-run business has a reputation for quality and service that has been built during more than 30 years in the electrical industry. All of our electricians are highly skilled and fully qualified - please contact us today to receive your free quotation.
At Ron Clark Electrical & Sons we pride ourselves on our professional approach and our vast experience within the electrical industry. We strive to offer a high quality of service to all our clients, whether it’s for a small call-out breakdown, or a large design and build project.
The main services we offer are:
- Maintenance and Breakdown - Our electrical experts are able to deal with all manner of electrical issues - everything from a faulty 3-pin socket to a complete electrical shutdown.
- Electrical Installation- Minor electrical installations, such as adding socket outlets or fire alarms, as well as full rewiring projects and installation of complete electrical systems in new builds.
- Lighting Installations - Everything from adding a few new lights in a shop or rental property, to designing and installing a complete lighting system for a new office block or factory.
- Test and Inspection – Regular or one off electrical inspections for small shops and rental properties, as well as larger buildings such as offices, hotels and warehouses.
- Hazardous Area Work – Providing fully qualified electrical specialists to work in hazardous areas, such as petrol stations, paint stores, chemical plants and munitions storage facilities.
In addition to these services, we are also able to offer Cat 5 and Cat 6 data cabling installation. Our engineers are experienced at installing and testing brand new computer networks, as well as upgrading existing network systems.
Meeting all the recognised standards of the industry (NIC/EIC, JIB, ECA, CHAS), we are fully equipped to handle a wide range of electrical work for a variety of customers. We provide electrical services for many small, independent retailers and private landlords, as well as larger organisations such as the RAF and MOD.
Feel free to contact us on 0117 960 2485, or free call . Alternatively, you can e-mail us at email@example.com for more information or to receive a competitive quote.