We take health and safety extremely seriously. All of our staff undergo in-depth health and safety training, and a number of our specialist electricians are fully CompEx qualified, enabling them to work in hazardous areas.
All our staff have the following health and safety qualifications:
- City & Guilds Qualifications
- JIB Approved Electricians Status
- CCNSG – Client Contractor Safety Group Safety Passport
- City & Guilds 2382, 17th Edition Approved
- Asbestos Awareness Certification
- Asbestos non-licensed works
- IPAF – Mobile Elevating Platforms and Booms Certificates
- ECS & CSCS card holders
Performing electrical work in petrol stations can present very specific dangers, which is why the SPA Petrol Retail Passport was developed by the Safety Pass Alliance. A number of our electricians have obtained the SPA Petrol Retail Passport, which gives them expert knowledge and allows them to work safely in petrol filling stations.
Ron Clark Electrical & Sons are one of few electrical companies in the UK to have NICEIC approved contractor status. This means that we regularly undergo NICEIC inspections and conform to their rigorous standards of safety and hazard awareness.
All our electricians undergo Asbestos Awareness Training with UKATA accredited trainers. This gives them the necessary expert knowledge to work in structures where asbestos is present.
“Proactive, Reliable & Responsive”